Holiday Wishes

Sunday, December 6, 2009

At the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Holiday Wishes replaces the regular wishes fireworks. It’s a nighttime spectacular even more amazing that orchestrates the fireworks to holiday tunes.

The show premiered in 2005 and was created by the Disney Creative Entertainment which is the theatrical and technical live entertainment production division of Walt Disney Imagineering, a fully-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. It features a 180 degree fireworks presentations in various portions.



The first time I saw Holiday Wishes as a Cast Member was in december 2008. I was working in the Fantasyland and saw the fireworks show from behind the castle during my break. This first time I paid more attention to people and their reactions than to the fireworks itself and my favorite part is ALWAYS when the big crowd cheers the Holiday Wishes finale. "May all our Christmas Wishes Come True" :)

On another post, I said that I worked twice as Character Attendant and was Belle who taught me how to go to the roof to see the fireworks :)

In this videos, you'll see the entire show and the after-show song with some nice footage in the last one. And always remember: Home is where your heart is :)

Part 01 - The Spirit of the Season



Part 02 - The Spirit of Holiday Wonder



Part 03 - The Spirit of Sharing Hearth and Family



Part 04 - The Spirit of Holiday Childhood Fantasies



Part 05 - The Holiday Spirit in Each of Us



Part 06 - Christmas All Around Us - After Holiday Wishes




Some songs playing during the show


Joy to the World
Jingle Bells
Let it Snow
I’ll be home for Christmas
If Only in my Dreams
Christmas Waltz
Jolly St. Nick
Oh Christmas Tree
Nutcracker Suite


Click Here to see the Original Soundtrack CD at Amazon.com