Mother's Day

Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sometimes I take my Mother too much for granted and only when I became a parent did I understand just how much my Mother cares for and cherishes her children.

I am also beginning to realise all too late how precious a relationship with a Grandmother can be.

I loved to visit my Grandmother and share afternoon tea with her. She would always use the best china tea set and that pretty tea set has stayed in my memory forever.

My Mother shared with me how much that meant to her and that she still has one of those special teacups that belonged to my Grandmother.

The tea set was a wedding present given to my Grandmother, she was a ladies maid, by her employer.

Make your Mother a "Queen" for a day!



Available as cards and prints from Mulberry Muse and Cafe Baudelaire