Valentine Day SMS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Now wish your special one with beautiful and cool SMS.

U’ll always be mine 4 now & 4ever.
U’ll always be mine 4 u r my treasure.
U’ll always be mine please tell me its true.
Please be mine 4ever. I’ll always luv u.
Happy Valentine Day My Love.


All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U…
Wish u a very Happy Valentine day…………..

If I Were To Buy You A Bunch Of Roses,
I Would Place A Plastic One In The Middle,
Then Say “My Love Will Be The Last One To Die”
******HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY*****

24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Be My Valentine.
Happy Valentine Day.

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love that’s good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.
Happy Valentine Day My Love.

Even though
We don’t get to be with each other
As much as we’d like…
I wanted to let you know
In the morning… in the night…
U are on my mind… 24 x 7

Happy Valentine Day! 

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day,

Love is like a smile, Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong,

I love you with my heart, My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I can‘t control,

So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.


Happy valentine day 


---;-<@
---;-<@
---;-<@
Roses exclusively from a nice person...
‘U‘
From a simple person...
‘ME‘
Keep roses until they dry...
Keep my relation until I die...

Happy Valentine‘s Day ! 


Wondering what my Valentine lover
Will give me on Valentine’s day
Will it be a trip abroad?
Will it be money for me to hoard?
Will it be a diamond ring?
Will it be two lovebirds to happily sing?
Will it be a brand new car?
Will he reach up for the bewitching stars?
No my Valentine lover
Had cupid’s dart
He aimed the dart
Towards my heart
My Valentine lover gave me his heart
In return I gave him mine
To keep with him
Till the end of time
Yes; my Valentine lover gave me his heart! 

Love is Life
Love is Knife
It cuts our throat,
till the time we thrive,
sorrow and nature,
don’t go aside,
but smile and say,

that u r my Valentine…. 

Wherever I may go;
Whatever I do;
On Valentine’s Day
I’d like to say
I love you & I care for you
more than you do. 


What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth …
Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!
Happy Valentine’s Day

Let’s share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.