Easter Egg Hunt

Friday, April 22, 2011
It has been an overwhelmingly busy time for our family and I had not given much thought to
Easter celebrations this year.
I finally got to plan a day to go shopping, organised my work, packed orders to post, dressed nicely, remember my cloth, environmentally friendly shopping bags, rush outside to where the car is parked
only to discover the car would not start...
... my dear had left the lights on all night and the battery was now very flat:(

Back indoors ring the motor service people, NRMA, brilliant service only took 10 minutes to arrive.
Bad news, the battery is OK but I will need to drive around for at least half an hour to recharge it, so a nice scenic route to the shops and a few detours later I arrive only to find no parking.
It is the school holidays and almost lunch time.
I spend more time recharging the battery and finally a car space.

....Into the shops looking for nice dark chocolate eggs, all gone:( only one left on the shelf and the wrapping looked as though someone had done a taste test......

All was not lost however, I did eventually find some lovely eggs at our local shop
a short walk from the house! 
So the traditional Easter egg hunt could still take place to my children's delight 
and even though they are in their early 20s they still act like big kids:)

Have a wonderful Easter!!!