Do not store up treasures for yourself here on earth where thieves break in and steal...

Saturday, March 13, 2010
I love this quote from the scriptures but it is nevertheless very upsetting when the internet thieves have been at it again stealing my images and reselling them, watermark still visible!

Yes, they even like to advertise the fact the work is stolen!!!!

It is hard enough to swallow the fact that my designs are frequently copied but taking the images from my website is just too much.

I put hours of work into designing and illustrating these mannequins to create original pieces unique to my shops

"Bricks and Mortar" shops display their goods for sale in shop front window displays, they do not expect the windows to be smashed and the products stolen.

No more do I expect my work to be stolen from my on line shop front display.

So if you see this image for sale anywhere but in my etsy shops please let me know.

Thank you to those who do respect the talents, property and  rights of others:)  Wendy