Bunny Rabbits

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Thinking about Bunnies,  so cute and cuddly.

I could never eat Rabbit stew when a child in England.

My Grandad kept Rabbits but they were for food, apparently a good source of nutrition during the war years.

A new Print from my Cafe Baudelaire shop and cards from Mulberry Muse



I have a lovely collection of the still very popular Bunnykins china



I adore Beatrix Potter's gorgeous work and have the whole collection of her wonderful Children's stories.

Beatrix Potter began her career at the age of 24 after having some of her rabbit drawings accepted by the publishers of greeting cards, Hildesheimer and Faulkner.

I too began my career as an illustrator and designer of greeting cards at around the same age.

I still work freelance for the same Sydney company over 20 years later!